#RunningInHeels: 7 Lessons from DamilolaTeidi’s LLA interview
Damilola Teidi, CEO/Co-Founder, GoMyWay.com. She is passionate about startups, building small businesses, innovation and the use of technology to create an impact in our society.
In her LLA interview, she shared with us her fascination and passion for innovation. She also believes that more women need to be encouraged to take up careers in STEM feilds.
Here are 7 things we learnt from our chat with Damilola Teidi
- There’s so much strength within you. Once you set your mind to do something and you are passionate about it, just start it. You will be amazed at how much you can do to bring your ideas to reality.
- do your research on whatever industry you are going into and constantly update yourself. There’s so much useful information available online.
- Leverage social media to your advantage as it helps create awareness.
- Do not be afraid to fail or to get some things wrong. Things happen and what is important is that we learn from our “failures”.
- You do not have all the answers, it is important to be open to different suggestions but be able to identify which ones to take on board.
- There’s so much strength within you.
- It is important to plan ahead of time, and be disciplined enough to stick to your plans.