Udo Maryanne Okonjo is currently the Chief Executive Officer/ Vice-Chairman of Fine and Country West Africa, where she leads a team of champions who have under her leadership, captured a niche in the Nigerian Real Estate sector, specializing in Real Estate Investment management for High Net worth clients, Corporate Real Estate Advisory, Leasing, Sales, Marketing and Branding of luxury residential, prime commercial and mixed use projects.
Udo was admitted to the Nigerian Bar Association and New York Bar in 1991 and 1994 respectively, and pursued a successful legal career, rising to become a partner in a leading law firm. She was also Senior Special Adviser on Legal and Constitutional Matters to the President of the Senate of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
She was also best graduating female student in 1991 at the Nigerian Law School, and was awarded the prestigious Chevening Scholarship to study at the University of London, Kings College School of Law, where she graduated with a Masters Degree in Law (LLM), specializing in Corporate and Commercial Law.
She is also an alumnus of the Executive Programs at the Said Business School, Oxford University High Performance Leadership Programme and the Cambridge Judge Business School, Cambridge University, where she took part in the executive programmes on Strategic Marketing and Branding.
Udo is a member of the Oxford Real Estate Society and is passionate about leadership development in all sectors of the economy and was instrumental to setting up Nigeria’s premier ‘Real Estate Leaders Network’ and the ‘Institute of Real Estate Excellence’, amongst other none real estate related learning platforms. An astute real estate investor and trusted advisor, Udo is very passionate about real estate as a means of wealth creation and nation building.
Working with her firm Fine and Country, she set up the first women FINER WEALTH Club to enable more women get onto the property ladder as a means of securing their financial future and empowering them to make better life choices
Her personality and passion is what draws us to her, but that’s not all. Here are 5 other reasons why we love the delectable Udo Okonjo and all her shades of awesome.
- She has an unflinching faith in women. She believes that women are better leaders and managers and they style into management. She believes that women are compassionate about people around them.
- She has a vision to encourage, inspire and actively promote strong women, through finding a place and purpose in life.
- If you want “No nonsense goals” this 2018, you should definitely follow her on social media, listen to her podcasts or check out her website. (udookonjo.com)
- She is #BlackGirlMagic. she is an expression of beauty and brains and determination. talk about the full package with a little extra.
- She is the perfect role model for every African girl.