Timipre Wolo is An optimist and motivator, she awards scholarships and mentors girls at the Internally Displaced Persons’ camps through her Center for Gender Equality, Education and Empowerment (CGEEE) and her company, TFN Energy Limited, an oil and gas firm in Nigeria.
She is also the Her Network Woman of the Year 2017 overall winner. here is why we love Timipre Wolo
- She has an unflinching determination to be a change driver
- She is Committed to Help More Women Acquire Good Education
- She turned what was seemingly a loss to a dream. She dreamt of being a lawyer and owning a company, but was almost disillusioned by the loss of her mum at an early age of 12. The loss of her hard-working mother took a toll on her family.
- She started the first Nigerian restaurant in Aberdeen, when she noticed that there was no single Nigerian restaurant in the whole of Aberdeen so she saw an opportunity for a new business amidst the growing Nigerian community there. She started a food business which included delivery services.
- Timipre Wolo is a goal-getter that set out to change the narrative. She went the extra mile to see young pilots get engaged after their training in PTDF pioneer job-creation partnership.
- She taught us that when you produce results, nobody remembers your gender or where you come from.
- She is the 2018 President/Chairperson, Ladies in Oil and Gas Nigeria and she hopes to use her office to work with the founder and other women in the industry to not only advance the cause of pushing for more opportunities for Nigerian women in oil and gas, but to achieve increased participation of women-owned businesses in the sector.
- She is beautiful, stylish and a perfect representation of a Lady Boss.