Today, we are sharing some useful business tips from Uzo Umeh. Uzo is the Founder of El Padrino and she is restauranteur who creates gourmet Mexican food in Lagos. It’s no surprise that she is often referred to as ‘The Taco Lady.’
Aside from creating delicious and affordable Mexican meals, Uzo’s mission is to redefine customer service standards in Nigeria, especially in the food industry.
Here are some tips she has for female entrepreneurs;
- Don’t be afraid to be yourself – in its entirety.
- Watch your numbers carefully.
- Listen often, filter through the noise frequently and just keep making moves.
- Be very adventurous with your online and offline marketing.
- Don’t wait for the perfect time and don’t stay idle. Just keep making moves.