Living your best life has more to do with being able to affect your environment and the people in it positively. believe it or not, it has more to do with others than yourself. It is about leaving behind a legacy that will outlive you in the heart of the universe.
The question now would be, how do you live you best life? the following tips will help to put things in perspective and give you clarity.
- Be Generous Making the world a better place–by being free with your time, energy and money–is a good place to start. By doing so you can create a domino effect that encourages others to follow in your footsteps.
- Be Appreciative There is a lot to be grateful for when you sit to think about it. I mean the fact that you’re reading this right now means that there is life in you. And honestly, that is a whole lot to be thankful for. remember that when there is life, there is hope.
- Eradicate the fear of failure Fear of failure can deter people from taking action yet if you never try anything you’ll never achieve anything. Failing isn’t easy or fun, but you can’t let it dictate how you live your life.
- Always look on the brighter side Try to always see the good in people even when they’re not acting like it. magnify the best parts of them and shadow their faults. seek to bring out the best in people.
- Strive to stay healthy You can’t really do much when you’re not at your best physically, mentally and emotionally.