Ayodotun Rotimi-Akinfenwa has a desire to make a positive impact in the world. She’s passionate about seeing businesses, especially startups flourish and she provides affordable brand consulting services to help startups with their branding and marketing needs.
In our Lady Boss interview with Ayodotun, she tells us how she’s been able to balance it all, wearing many hats and being able to live a fulfilling life.
Here 7 other lessons we learnt from the Lady Boss Ayodotun Rotimi Akinfenwa.
- Being a female entrepreneur is just like being a male entrepreneur, with a few tweaks.
- As an entrepreneur, you need to remember to be disciplined with your time because it’s what you put in that you will get back. You can’t hide behind a desk like when you’re working for someone.
- Tenacity, consistency and curiosity will keep you rising and on the right path
- You need to pick yourself up daily and pursue your dreams and not let them be buried under the rubble of pregnancies, recoveries, weaning, child care, family meals, homework, house work and so on.
- Your dreams are valid.
- If you’re not passionate about it, don’t bother.
- You need to have strong principles as regards time and money. You also need to have good work ethics
Focus and take their dreams even more seriously, fight to keep following those dreams and be business-like in all their dealings.