Nollywood actress Sharon Ooja is your girl next door, do you know that? Stunningly pretty, playful and a superb actress, Sharon has wormed her way into the hearts of every one of us and we can’t seem to get enough of her!
There are many things you don’t know about Sharon and trust us to bring you eleven fun facts about Sharon Ooja, Enjoy!
- Sharon Ooja grew and lived in the North, and yes, she misses eating Massa and sauce for breakfast.
- She wanted to be a doctor in future, who would have thought?
- Sharon would pick wigs and food over social media and makeup, oh wow!
- She had a crush on Idris Elba and she dumped him in her head when he got married.
- Her ideal man is tall, dark and handsome, awww!
- Sharon cannot wait to act as a mum!
- Would you believe Sharon loves eating swallow so much with okra soup that she can have it for breakfast?
- She loves Gabrielle Union and Mercy Johnson so much.
- Her mum used to beat her so much for listening to ‘The Boy is Mine’ song, yet she still sings it.
- And no, Sharon Ooja is definitely not proud, in fact, she is extremely playful.
- Sharon’s dream is to help the uneducated girl child.
Watch the video for more.
Source: NdaniTv – YouTube.