Who is excited about “An Evening with Bozoma Saint John”
Yassssssss we are too and we definitely cannot wait.
Boz will be talking about “Being your most authentic self,” drawing on lessons from her personal and professional life, as an influential and inspiring Leading Lady.
You totally should save the date and join us for this fireside chat.
To register, click: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-with-bozoma-saint-john-tickets-53767959414
Please note that you can only register once and for just one ticket. Multiple registration from one person will automatically be cancelled.
See the flyer for more details.
Also see below TEN fave quotes from Bozoma giving us life!
- Passion should meet your professional life, and I’m a living, breathing testament to that.
- Bring your whole self to work because, that way, you can bring full ideas and the wholeness of your unique abilities.
- There is something to be said about taking the risk. We all know that is where the greatest reward is.Any criticism, you should pay attention to.
- Whether you accept it and change or you take it and move on is the choice, but criticism is not a bad thing.
- Part of innovation is, fake it until you make it. Keep trying things, but it’s not just the random trying.
- I think women have a unique talent for being able to see the forest and the trees at the same time.
- Risk is the essence of any reward – to try the thing that no one else is willing to try.
- It’s important to be an ally. You don’t have to be a black woman to think we should have more black women in tech.
- Part of our human nature is finding new ways of being.
- I love sleep so much. That’s the one thing I won’t sacrifice. I really cannot.