“Learn to adapt as you grow” and 5 other lessons we learnt from Thiitu Karega, CEO Binti Naturals #LadyBoss Interview
Thiitu Karega built her company when she could not find her product choice for natural hair on the shelf. Today, Binti Naturals is gradually becoming a one-stop cosmetics company. She saw a gap and decided to fill it, producing retail products for natural hair where she couldn’t find some for herself.
Thiitu taught us in her Lady Boss interview to learn to adapt as we grow. But that’s not all, here are 5 other things we learnt from our little chat with Thiitu Karega.
- surround yourself with people who constantly challenge you. They say if you run with people who are faster than you, even if you’re last, you move faster.
- We fear both success and failure at the same time. BE AFRAID but do it anyway.
- wake up every day with a plan to do better than you did the day before. Constantly try to do better every time.
- Commit. Learn. Jump. Commit to your dream by putting in the work, by learning as much as you can about your intended market; then, just do it!
- Being a female entrepreneur is the coolest thing, most women are naturally entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurship is a constant challenge and there is never a dull moment.