Olajumoke Olufunmilola Adenowo is an award-winning Nigerian architect, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, as well as a speaker, radio host, and author. She is the founder of the boutique architecture and interior design firm AD Consulting, based in Lagos, Nigeria. CNN described her as “Africa’s Starchitect” and The Guardian (Nigeria) has described her as “the face of Architecture in Nigeria”.
I’d like to believe that you can feel the inspiration she carries emanating from miles away. she is definitely not your regular Architect, And we are sharing with you 5 reasons why we love Jumoke Adenowo.
- She is a force to reckon with.
- She is ever youthful, ever beautiful and very energetic, she could pass for a twenty something year old Victoria Secret model. 🙂
- She teaches us about self worth in the mist thought provoking way, that every time you listen to her, you are moved to do everything to set your life on the right track.
- She has succeeded beyond the possible imagination of many people who had not expected that she would.
- We love her because she is a daily inspiration to us. If you feel like you don’t know where you are headed, just listen to one of her teachings or pick one of her books, you’ll sure find the motivation you need.
- She also teaches us to support other women and be cheerleaders for them when they win, and support systems for them when they fall.