It is a breath of fresh air to see women who are genuinely passionate about helping other women grow, and Stephanie Obi is one of those amazing queens that teaches us a priceless lesson with her business, “we rise by lifting others”
Stephanie has built a community of women who are not only financially independent, but are also taking it upon themselves to replicate the act of helping other women grow. talk about the ripple effect.
Today is a new day to start over, and do better and we hope these tips from our Lady Boss interview with Stephanie Obi makes it easier for you to comfortably run in those amazing stilettos today.
- Entrepreneurship and passion go hand in hand. this is judging from what we understood when she said, ” I decided to become an entrepreneur because I found a problem that I was passionate about solving.”
- Love your customers. If you love your customers, you will treat them right at all times, and you will be focused on solving their problems… which will in turn make you money.
- Believe in your ability to change lives
- Take action, invest in yourself, find your own unique voice
- Surround yourself with people who will encourage you, challenge you, and give you constructive feedback
- This one is from stephanie herself; “Read my blog too, at www.stephanieobi.com, I share a lot of free resources on how to grow an online business” 🙂