Embracing your uniqueness is very important, as it avoids us competing with other people. When we compete with other people, we lose track of our own race and we’re stuck in 2nd place on someone else’s track. This we learnt from the amazing Sylvia Udemeh.
Sylvia Nnenna Udemeh is the brain behind First Renaissance Associates; a consulting and advisory firm offering tailor made financial, HR and IT solutions to entrepreneurs and SMEs in Nigeria. she is responsible for creating human-centered innovations and solutions that support Entrepreneurs who have small businesses.
In our Lady Boss interview with Sylvia, we learnt a great deal and I’m feeling super generous today, so i want to share 5 lessons with you.
- Passion, communication and research increases your chances of success in business and life in general.
- Women in general need to step out of their comfort zone, stretch beyond the status quo and start taking giant strides.
- To be successful, you need to “Focus on your Focus” and “Feed your Focus”
- Your passion is also a fuel to your success; which means you need to love what you do. It’s the extra effort that makes all the difference.
- Competition may also be an obvious challenge; hence the reason why we need to clearly define our niche and run in our lane.