Oprah Winfrey is a global media leader, philanthropist, producer and actress. She has created an unparalleled connection with people around the world, making her one of the most respected and admired people today. As Chairman and CEO, she’s guiding her successful cable network, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, and is the founder of The Oprah Magazine and Harpo Films.
Oprah Winfrey is a keynote public speaker and she has featured on several Tv shows and Interviews. From Oprah Winfrey’s wealth of wisdom, we will be sharing 2o nuggets of wisdom we curated from her speeches over the years.
• You should live out the truest and highest expectation of yourself. You are not done until you have used up your value.
• Set boundaries for yourself; what you want to do, what you spend your time on, give your service to, and who you decide to give your money to.
• Take charge of your destiny. Don’t be driven by what other people want you to do. Make your choices based on what you feel is the next right move
• Thoughts are the greatest vehicle to change, power and success in the world.
• Turn your wounds into wisdom. You will be wounded many times in your life, you will make mistakes and fail. But failure is God’s way of saying; excuse me, you are moving in the wrong direction.
• Being successful is absolutely getting to the point where you are comfortable with yourself. It is not about how many things you have acquired.
• You are worthy to say “NO”. It’s okay to say “NO” and people don’t like you. What is important is how you feel about yourself and what you are doing.
• Create the highest and grandest vision possible for your life because you become what you believe.
• Every life that you have touched is your legacy. Having a legacy is how you use your life to be a light unto others. It is how you use your work as an expression of your own art.
• A master is someone who has fully stepped in and owned the full progress and trajectory of their life.
• Pursue the idea of being yourself. You need to answer to your own truth.
• When people show you who they are, believe them the first time, not the 99th time.
• Live your life on truth and you will survive everything.
• Be grateful for the chance you get each day to do better, become whom you were created to be and what you have been created to fulfil.
• Pay attention to your life because your life is always speaking to you.
• Your No. 1 job is to become more of yourself and to grow yourself into becoming the best.
• Keep a grateful journal. It will change your perspective of your day and your life. Focus on what you have and you will have more. When you focus on what you don’t have, you will never have enough.
• The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.
• The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change their future by merely changing their attitude.
• You have to know what sparks the light in you so that in your own way you can illuminate the world.
We hope you would take actionable steps on these insightful tips shared above. We love Oprah Winfrey for being an inspiration and a role model to women globally.
If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to share with your tribe!