Chinwe Egwim is a seasoned Economist with principal focus on sub-Saharan Africa. She currently works in the macroeconomic and fixed income research unit at FBN Capital. Chinwe has over 100 published economic notes under her belt and has co-authored multiple macroeconomic and fixed income reports
She is an associate member of the Nigerian Economic Society and also WIMBIZ (Women in Management Business and Public service).
Chinwe as beautiful as she is inspiring and these are a few reasons why she is our Woman Crush Wednesday.
- She knows a lot about finance and the economy. and she teaches us to invest properly and set viable financial goals for the year.
- Her fashion game is 100. She has the best curvy body ever and she sure knows how to make an Adeysoile piece come alive
- She teaches us the importance of self investment, be it in our career, mental and physical health, or social well-being
- Her commitment to God and his word is something to emulate
- She teaches us the importance of social impact and urges us to give back to the society.