Ifeoluwa Ogunbufunmi is the Co-Founder of Stellar Delicacies, a cooking convenience business which she started with her mum, merging her mum’s excellent cooking skills with her personal passion for business management and strategy.
Stellar Delicacies is a cooking convenience business which aims at taking away the stress associated with cooking in Nigerian households. Working mums, bachelors and the likes finally have the best options of tasty Nigerian Soups and Stews at affordable costs, with home delivery and impeccable service.
During her very insightful Lady Boss interview, she shared a few tips, tricks and secrets for growing and sustaining a successful business. keep reading to see them.
- As a female entrepreneur, your relationship with God changes the game. You see things others don’t see, you hear things others don’t hear and the world marvels at your success.
- Trusting the process and staying humble equips you with tools that cannot be learnt.
- Understand the need to embrace your near-wins and know that failure is part of the success story.
- Diligence, just like the Bible says will cause you to stand before kings and not mean men.
- Constantly read and speak to people on how best to improve your products or services. We never stop learning.