Orode Uduaghan is still in the fight against breast cancer. Her passion to help beat cancer in Nigeria through the Pink Pearl Foundation was stirred up when she lost some relatives to the disease. and since then she has purposefully been on a mission to find a solution to the disease.
In her LLA interview we learn a lot about her journey to entrepreneurship and how her determination to fight cancer in Nigeria began, we also learnt a lot about growth and today we’re sharing 5 things she taught us about growth.
- Always look inwards for the answers. You might look outward for the missing piece but finish the puzzle from within.
- It’s always important to learn to adapt to change. The world changes, the needs of your clients always change as well, so does the requirement to satisfy them.
- If you want to see growth in your business, you should never be too rigid
- Change results in growth, however, change does not mean losing consistency. It simply means reinvention.
- When leading a pack of team members, run your business by example. Show how it’s done rather than say what to do.
Always remember to push through, entrepreneurship can leave you beaten and battered, but when you are determined and persistent, you will survive.