Sherifah Tumusiime is passionate about growth and this has led her, over the years, to provide support for SMEs, mainly female entrepreneurs around her.
Sherifah is the CEO and Co-founder of Zimba Group LTD, a start-up tech company based in East Africa providing technical and software solutions for SME’s that enable them to manage and scale their businesses more professionally. Zimba Group Ltd.’s flagship project, Zimba Women seeks to establish a business environment that provides full support of women entrepreneurs using technology.
We learnt a great deal from the amazing Lady Boss when discussing her journey to entrepreneurship, and here are 5 lessons we learnt from her journey.
- Resilience and focus are two important factors to success in business and in life as well.
- Never lose sight on your long term and short term goals. Put your goals in perspective so you can always hit your target.
- Humility, Integrity and Courage are some principles that can take your business far.
- To lead is to serve, the goal of serving isn’t just service, it is to achieve results
- Always be bold, and daring. There is nothing you cannot achieve when you are resilient.