Popularly known as Tricia Biz, Tricia Ikponmwomba is a Small Business Fixer who is fixing small businesses one business at a time. Born-and-raised in Lagos and ancestral Bini roots, Tricia spent over a decade working for multinationals including British American Tobacco, Nigerian Breweries, MasterCard and so on.
Tricia launched TriciaBiz in April 2017 to focus on boosting the competitiveness of small businesses and she does this through a range of business services including one-on-one coaching, online courses, trainings, and keynote speeches.
Tricia holds certifications in Public Relations, Integrated Marketing Communications, Marketing, Brand Building, Social Innovation, and Entrepreneurship. She is a certified member of the Association of Accredited Small Business consultants. She recently launched “Business Lab Africa”, an online school for entrepreneurs in Africa. The Business Lab provides African entrepreneurs with practical knowledge for business growth.
So what can we learn from this business guru?
- Take your time, do not rush into decisions because they seem easy or are popular. The road less walked is the one you should take.
- Keep adding value, as long as you are adding value to someone else, revenue is guaranteed.
- Consistency is key.
- Strategic partnerships are absolutely key.
- Understanding market needs and proffering solutions that are timely is key.
- Just be you, people can smell a fake after a while.
- Staying true to my course.
- Putting in the hard work, working long hours to build the foundation.
- Being consistent with my content and message.
- Creating alternative but innovative solutions to continually help entrepreneurs even in the face of obstacles.
- Continuous learning to add value to self.
Read more on Her Network.