Life lessons from Funke Felix Adejumo
Funke Felix Adejumo is an accomplished pastor and teacher with deep insight into God’s word. Her unique unction and utterance has endowed her to the hearts of millions of people that have listened to her at conferences and seminars around the world.
She has a great passion for womanhood with a divine purpose on earth “Honouring God and Blessing Humanity”. This vision has transformed into many works such as the established Grace Orphanage, the construction of the Children’s Hospital and other great works that God is doing through her.
Her foundation is dedicated to making worldwide impact with a special call to restoring dignity to womanhood and equipping women from all over the world. Her teaching are life changing and inspiring, and today, we’re sharing 5 lessons we’ve learnt from her.
- God did not create a world in which he will not be needed.
- A true friend is someone who knows where you stink, but still remains faithful and loyal.
- Singles are encouraged to marry their “friends”. Do not marry someone you are struggling to like. It won’t last.
- It is a man you treat like a king that will treat you like a queen. do not disrespect your husbands.
- Anything that has more than one head is a monster. As a woman, allow your husband to be the leader and prayerfully and graciously assist him.
If you soil your home on your way out, you will meet it the same way you left it when you return. You have no right to export your Christianity to the outside world if you don’t put your home in order.