Asides being two minutes younger than Tamera Mowry,here are 7 other things you should know about actress, singer and author Tia Mowry.
- Tia has English and Irish ancestry, her dad is white and her mother is of Afro-Bahamian descent.
- She studied psychology at Pepperdine University and also went to Europe to study humanities and Italian.
- Beginning in July 2011, the Style Network began airing Tia & Tamera, a reality show which follows the day-to-day lives of the Mowry twins. Tia alongside her sister shared about pregnancy and planning a wedding.
- Tia and her sister are both singers. They have showcased their vocal abilities on episodes of Sister Sister, including covers of “You Can’t Hurry Love”, “Amazing Grace” and “I’m Going Down.
- In May 2012, Tia published her first book, “Oh, Baby: Pregnancy Tales and Advice from One Hot Mama to Another” about her pregnancy and being a working mother. She is also the author of “Twintution” and her cook book “A Whole New You”
- Tia has starred in her Cooking Channel series Tia Mowry at Home where she makes everything from macaroni and cheese, cake, pie, curry chicken, collard greens and different types of mock tails. In 2016, she launched her podcast series: “Mostly Mom with Tia Mowry” on #PodcastOne.
- She is the head coach of the Entertainment Basketball League celebrity team. She coaches the Atlanta team whose players include her husband, #CoryHardrict.