#WomenWeLove: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
There is really no reason why you shouldn’t know her, but to fulfill all righteousness, I’ll introduce you to her.
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde or Omosexy as she is popularly known, is a philanthropist and award winning actress, with appearances in over 300 movies that have sold millions of copies. she has been honored by the Nigerian government as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic, MFR for her contributions to Nigerian cinema.
She has also been named in Time magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world alongside Michelle Obama, Beyoncé and Kate Middleton. her awesomeness cannot be comprehended by the normal mind and today we’re giving you 3 reasons why we love her and why you should too.
- Her striking personality and grace is something we would love to imitate. She moves with a certain ambiance of effortlessness and elegance.
- Her style game is on a 200%. her style is effortlessly chic, classy and trendy.
- Her love and belief in humanity is contagious. She became a United Nations WFP (World Food Programme) Ambassador in 2005, going to missions in Sierra- Leone and Liberia. She has been active in the Walk the World project and participated in the Walk the World campaign in Liberia with President Ellen Sir Leaf-Johnson.Omotola is known as a fierce human rights campaigner and her philanthropy efforts are centred on her NGO project, called the Omotola Youth Empowerment Programme (OYEP). The undertaking brings hundreds of youths together for the Empowerment Walk and Convention.
- She has placed herself as a role model worthy of emulation in life, career, family and marriage. She serves us major life goals on a daily.
- We want to look forever young like she does. For someone who just turned the big 40, she will sure beat most of us in a beauty pageant for twenty somethings.