#WomenWeLove. Why we love Ibukun Awosika
According to Wikipedia, Ibukun Abiodun Awosika is a Nigerian business magnate, author and motivational speaker. She currently serves as Chairman of First Bank of Nigeria. but to me she is more than that. she is a mother, mentor, woman of vision, role model, a walking power house and most importantly a woman of God.
If you follow her on social media, then you will understand what I mean when I say she makes it a point of duty to uplift our spirits daily. She is very bubbly, you’d think she was a twenty something. We love Ibukun Awosika and today, we’re sharing with you five (5) reasons why we love the ever beautiful, ever youthful, ever amazing Ibukun Awosika.
- She serves us major boss moves on a daily. She serves on a number of corporate and not-for-profit boards amongst which are: First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Cadbury Nigeria Plc., Convention on Business Integrity (CBi), and the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority. She chairs the boards First Bank Nigeria Limited and After school Graduate Development Center (AGDC) – a facility which she promoted to help address youth employability and enterprise issues in Nigeria: She was Chairman, FBN Life Assurance Limited; FBN Capital Limited; and Kakawa Discount House Limited.
- She is committed in her service to her nation, humanity and God.
- She has mentored, built and raised several amazing young people who have become a force to reckon with in the world today, and she is still raising more. (more like an army of unstoppable victors)
- She derives joy in helping people achieve their dreams.
- She is a role model worthy of emulation, she is an inspiration to thousands of women, young and old all around the world. from her, we have learnt how to effectively balance career, family and spirituality.
I could go on and on about this amazing gem, but for the sake of this post I’ll stop here.