Life Lessons from Dr Cindy Trimm
Dr Cindy Trimm is a Speaker, Author, and Advocate Seasoned with humor, compassion, revelatory insight, and personal candor. She translates hard-hitting spiritual insights into everyday language that empowers individuals to activate purpose and maximize potential.
Dr. Trimm’s ministry extends to the global mission field. By joining forces with partners around the world, Cindy Trimm Ministries International engages in medical missions, food relief, and resourcing those in need with tools that will change the trajectory of their lives and communities.
Dr. Trimm’s impact has been felt around the world in so many nations and today I’ll be sharing 5 lessons I’ve learnt from Dr. Trimm’s ministry. Keep reading…
- Living a blessed life is a matter of managing your focus and energy. Wherever your focus goes, your energy flows.
- When your circumstances are pulling on your attention, focus on God! Focus on what He is saying, what He has promised, and what He has done and will continue to do in your life. Focus on the possibilities, not on the problems!
- The more attention you pay to what you hope for rather than what you fear, the more your mind—and your energy will be renewed.
- A dream is a place of genesis from where ripples of hope go forth to create the currents of change which shape history.
- Each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total of all those acts will be written the history of this generation.