‘’Every Woman in business needs a support system’’ 5 Things we learnt from Morenike Molehin’s Lady Boss Interview.
Morenike Molehin is a multi-dimensional young woman who is determined to use her gift to ensure that as many people as possible live in beautiful spaces. In her LLA interview, Morenike takes us back to how she started and the lessons she has learnt along the way as a Lady Boss.
Morenike is the Founder and Creative Director of Oak&Teak, a fast rising interior design and furniture manufacturing company which specializes in residential and commercial spaces. She is also the Managing Director (MD) of Newer Heights Ltd., an agro-allied company which specializes in the processing of soya bean seeds to poultry feeds and soya oil.
I must say Morenike is a very inspiring woman and today we’re sharing 5 things we learnt from our interview with Morenike Molehin.
- Being an entrepreneur comes with its benefits and challenges. As female entrepreneurs, we are advantaged because of the way God has designed us. We can rise to the challenge of multitasking.
- If you are passionate about what you do, sooner or later you will stand out.
- Always have God at the center of your life and business.
- Pay attention to details when rendering services. Be compassionate about your clients and staff.
- Compassion, respect, integrity, diligence and excellence are important values that will take your life and business far.
Bonus: Be informed, patient and pray for God’s favor.