8 things the ‘Do it Afraid’ queen Omilola Oshikoya taught us about purpose and vision.
Omilola Oshikoya is Africa’s premier wealth coach with over 14 years’ experience in finance/investment banking. Omilola’s goal is to inspire millennials to live the “Richer Life” & to help create wealth and eradicate poverty in Africa.
She does this through her brands, “The Fathers Daughter” “Do It Afraid”, “Pocket Finance” and The Richer Kids Club. She is the founder of Omilola Oshikoya International (OOI), a life and finance coaching company. Omilola is a UK certified life coach.
“Do It Afraid” aims to inspire business minded individuals who out of fear, lack the will and conviction to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams. “Do It Afraid” aims to push the young and unemployed population from being job seekers to being job providers, with the ultimate goal being to reduce unemployment.
Here are 8 thing she has taught us about Purpose.
- When God gives you a vision, He makes provision. When God gives you a vision, He sends you all the resources that you need to birth the vision and turn it into a reality.
- Do not despise the days of humble beginnings. There is no overnight success.
- There is a time to learn and sow and there is a time for harvest. Work hard, Dream big and Trust God. “The sky is just the beginning”.
- In whatever you choose to do, you have to have vision and passion
- When God wants to take you to a new height, your current ‘comfort zone’ becomes uncomfortable.
- Instead of chasing money, chase a life of purpose. Its the only way to live a fulfilled life.
- Always listen to the voice of God. Only he can direct you in the right and less stressful path.
- It is perfectly fine to pursue your dreams afraid, the most important thing is that you are heading towards destiny and living a life of purpose. strength will come from your victories and challenges.