7things Udoka Uju taught us about business success in her Lady Boss Interview.
Udoka Uju is the Lady Painter. She is Nigeria’s number one creative wall designer, She is is taking the business of painting beyond decorating homes, she is making lives beautiful.
She graduated from the University of Port Harcourt with B.Sc in Economics, a certified Interior Designer at Space Caliber Institute of Interior Design, Nigeria. She has had the privilege to gain experience in the Real Estate and Banking Industries, dealing with a whole lot of craftsmen/artisans and now she is a full-time Painter and 3D Visualizer.
She beleives that It’s amazing being an entrepreneur as you get to discover a lot about yourself and make a lot of life changing decisions that you never knew you could. here are 7 things she taught us about business success in her Lady Boss interview.
- Be passionate about what you do, as the old saying goes, ”passion in the work puts perfection in the job”
- Put God first.
- Have confidence in your business. If we are all confident enough to be ourselves, we will bring different perspective to our businesses.
- Ensure to deliver exactly what you promise your clients and even more.
- Be determined and keep pushing.
- Generally to be successful in any business, your business must be all about making people’s life better.
- while you are being passionate about your business, there will be times when it is tough, now that’s exactly what the road to success looks like.