6 Lessons we learnt from Adesuwa Onyenokwe’s King Woman interview
Adesuwa Onyenokwe is the Editor In Chief of Today’s Woman Magazine. Her King Woman interview with Kemi Adetiba was nothing short of powerful and inspiring, with heartfelt comments coming in from all over the world.
Here are 6 things we learnt about life, happiness, God, career and marriage, from Adesuwa Onyenokwe’s King Woman interview.
- Money doesn’t define your happiness because happiness is actually a state of mind so you have to be deliberate about it.
- Helping the needy and orphans is like sowing a seed into your future.
- Being happy about your current situation doesn’t mean you are complacent it just means you are contended.
- You should think about getting married when you are matured, confident and sure about where your future is headed and not because everyone in your age group is getting married and you don’t want to be left out.
- Sticking with God is critical because he shows you his plans for your life. He may not give you all that you have asked for when you want it but your life will unfold before him beautifully.
- Personal development and investment are important if you want to soar higher in your chosen career.